FreeWills.co.uk Complaints Procedure
We are committed to providing a high-quality service to all our clients. If any matter is not dealt with to your entire satisfaction, then please email us in the first instance with details of your complaint.
What Happens Next?
- You will receive a letter or email acknowledging receipt of your complaint within three working days of us receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
- We will carry out a full review of your case as part of the complaint investigation procedure.
- You will then be invited to a meeting, either in person or remotely to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. This meeting will take place within 14 working days of you receiving the complaint acknowledgement letter.
- Within five working days of the meeting, we will write to you to confirm the outcome of the meeting and any solutions that may have been agreed with you.
- If you choose to decline the meeting, we will send you a detailed written reply to your complaint, including our suggestions for resolving the matter, within 14 working days of you declining the meeting.
- If you are still not satisfied at this stage, you should contact us again and we will review the decision.
- We will write to you within 14 working days of receiving your request for a review either offering to arrange a further meeting with you or informing you of our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons.