FreeWills.co.uk Data Protection Policy
At FreeWills.co.uk, we are committed to protecting the privacy and security of personal data. Our Data Protection Policy is in strict compliance with the UK's GDPR and the Data Protection Act 2018. For the purposes of data protection laws in the UK, the data controller is Quick Will Ltd which is registered as a data controller with the Information Commissioner’s Office, registration number ZA392331.
Our Data Protection Principles:
- Purpose Limitation: Data is collected for specified, explicit, and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner incompatible with those purposes.
- Lawfulness, Fairness, and Transparency: We process personal data lawfully, fairly, and in a transparent manner.
- Data Minimisation: We ensure that personal data is adequate, relevant, and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- Accuracy: We keep personal data accurate and up-to-date, and take steps to erase or rectify inaccurate data without delay.
- Storage Limitation: Personal data is kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed.
- Integrity and Confidentiality: Personal data is processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction, or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures.
- Accountability: We are responsible for, and able to demonstrate compliance with, the GDPR principles.
At FreeWills.co.uk, we ensure ongoing compliance with data protection laws and commit to regular reviews and updates of our data protection practices to safeguard individual rights and freedoms. If you are in business, we'd urge you to consider implementing some of the above in your business.
List of Company Policies