Do you live in England or Wales?
I am
In a civil partnership
I am
  • Male
  • Female
I want to set up a right to reside in a property to create a life interest.
  • Yes
  • No
Everything I own is in the UK
  • Yes
  • No
Sorry but we are unable to help you.
We only serve people in England and Wales
at the moment
We may be able to help so please leave your
details and a specialist will contact you
I confirm that
  • I have not been diagnosed with an illness recognised as being capable of affecting testamentary capacity (e.g. dementia, epilepsy, Parkinson’s disease etc)
  • I do not have concerns as to my mental capacity
  • No concerns have been expressed by anyone else as to my mental capacity (e.g. confusion, forgetfulness or a marked change in personality)
  • I have not had a recent physical or emotional traumatic event
  • Yes
  • No
Our Wills cover assets held in England and Wales.
You will need a separate Will to cover your immoveable assets (e.g. property) held elsewhere.
Thank You.
We are unable to help but leave your
details and a specialist will email you
I am of sound mind and am voluntarily making this Will.
  • Yes
  • No

We will need to complete your Will by phone.
Book a free callback with our specialists.

I own property or assets
  • Inside the EU
  • Outside EU

Please enter your full name and date of birth